Orthodontics – Invisalign
Invisalign Treatment is the process of wearing a series of clear, removable aligners that gradually straighten your teeth. No brackets and wires, and none of the restrictions that come with metal braces.
What are Invisalign clear aligners made of and what do they look like?
Invisalign clear aligners are made of flexible plastic — specifically, a patented thermoplastic material called SmartTrack created exclusively for Invisalign treatment.
How will Invisalign treatment straighten my teeth?
Your Invisalign Doctor will create a unique, digital treatment plan that maps out the exact movements of your teeth.
Your Invisalign clear aligners are then designed to apply the right amount of force to the right place at the right time based on your plan.
Your Invisalign doctor will be with you every step of the way to monitor your progress and ensure your aligners fit correctly.
What are the primary benefits of Invisalign treatment?
- Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible — people may not even notice you’re wearing them.
- You can remove them to eat and drink, to brush and floss, or for special occasions.
- There are no metal brackets or wires that could irritate your mouth or break.
- Unlike other brands, Invisalign clear aligners are made from patented SmartTrack material, which is more comfortable and provides a better fit.
- Invisalign aligners are also trimmed based on your gum line for comfort and appearance.
- As the most advanced clear aligner system in the world, we have successfully improved over 9 million smiles, including 1.4 million teen smiles.
Am I guaranteed to have straight teeth with Invisalign treatment?
Every smile is unique, which is why your Invisalign treatment starts with a consultation. During your consultation, your Invisalign Doctor will help you determine what Invisalign treatment could do for your smile. We cannot guarantee a particular treatment outcome but encourage you to share your treatment goals with your Invisalign doctor at your consultation.
For more information, or to make an appointment, please call The Dental Centre Bedford on 01234 819868