Cosmetic Dentistry – More Popular Than Ever
Dr David Nolte Reviews Options at The Dental Centre Bedford.
Cosmetic dentistry is extremely popular at the moment because it is simply much more accessible now than it used to be.
Celebrities never used to talk about their gorgeous smile secrets, prices were only suitable for A list bank balances, and techniques weren’t quite as advanced a decade or so ago. These days there are treatments to suit most budgets, and treatments are more widely available than ever before. Not only that, but there are monthly plans to make payment for treatments easier, and the treatments have been carefully designed so they are as efficient and convenient as possible.
Dr David Nolte, a highly experienced dentist in our local team, takes a close look at your options below.
Are You Considering Cosmetic Dentistry?
Lots of people want the ‘perfect’ celebrity smile and so seek dental treatments to achieve that. They may want a straighter, whiter smile, or even strive to reach the most “perfect” smile possible. For many people, this type of treatment is transformational, leading to improvements in their social and business lives.
Your Bedford dentist has a wide range of cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry available to completely restore and transform your smile regardless of its current state. We are not here to judge, we are only here to help, so please get in touch for more information.
Versatile Treatments Options
There are many cosmetic dentistry treatments available, all which can be done as standalone procedures or combined for a complete smile transformation.
Just some of those available at our Bedford dentist are:
- Teeth whitening – professional teeth whitening lifts stains from the teeth and brightens the smile, often several shades.
- Veneers – veneers are very thin sheets of porcelain placed on prepared teeth to completely transform the look of the smile.
- Crowns & Bridges – crowns and bridges are used to restore missing or broken/ decayed teeth effectively.
- Cosmetic bonding – a cost effective way to restore cracks and chips in the teeth, and sometimes used to help close gaps between the teeth.
- Implants – a permanent solution to lost teeth; improving smiles and restoring mouth function
- Teeth straightening – correcting misalignment with the latest discreet braces for teens and adults
It All Starts With A Consultation
If you are interested in cosmetic dentistry, the very first step is a consultation with our team. A consultation helps to ascertain whether or not you are suitable for the treatment you are interested in, and it also helps to answer any questions you may have. By coming in and speaking to our friendly team, you can describe your expectations and we can carry out an examination to check for suitability. We will then provide you with our recommended treatments based on what you want, and what we feel is suitable, along with a transparent treatment plan including costs.
If this sounds interesting, please call us on 01234 819868 and one of our friendly team will be more than happy to book you in for the very first stage in your smile transformation!